IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coffee Talk

Coffee Talk

1. When eating a taco, do you turn your head or do you turn the taco???
Actually I don't really like tacos, but if I ever eat them I don't turn my head or the taco. lol
Call me weird but I pull the taco away from my face.


2. Chocolate chip cookies or oreos??
100% Oreos!

Don't really like chocolate chips unless they are homemade and warm.

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever been asked to do and DID?
No one really ever asked me to do anything daring that I can think of..
I guess I lead a boring life lol
Wish I could think of something good but 
the only thing I can think of is when I was 12
me and my friends wanted to go swimming on a summer night 
but we couldn't go anywhere since it was so late.
we decided to sneak into the nextdoor neighbor's pool 
when everyone was alseep but 
when we saw the lights turn on inside the house 
we jumped out of the pool and ran and hid 
Then we went back to my friends house when the coast was clear.

4. Never have I ever__________________.
went out of the United States.

5. Would you rather be broke and happy or rich and sad?
Good Question!
I've been broke and sad lol 
so if I'm broke and Happy thats got to be good!
Money means nothing if I don't have my family, 
the ones I care for and my wonderful husband loving me!

2 comments: