IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD: I was Nominated!




I first want to give a special Thank You ShoutOut to Alyce of beautybyalyce for nominating me & my blog for this cool award!

The Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers for recognition of their work. This is also a way to help promote and support other new bloggers as well.

The Rules :
* The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
* If you are nominated, write "11 Random Facts" about yourself 
and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you.
* Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers.

11 Random Facts About Me :
1- I am 5`3 (I think lol)
2- I have been married to my husband for 9 years
3- I have no tattoos yet (But I do want some)
4- I only have my ears pierced
5- My first job was at Dunkin Doughnuts
6- I'm Puerto Rican
7- I went to cosmetology school and had a permit but never went to take my license
8- I have 4 kids (2 girls & 2 boys)
9- I have a male English Bulldog named Tank
10- I don't like to cook but I am always cooking LOL
11- I had my oldest when I was 16 and b4 I met my husband I did it all by myself!

Questions From Alyce :
1. What is your favorite color?
I don't have one favorite color but I love pastels and always seem to wear grey lol
2. How many siblings do you have?
I only have 1 younger sibling.. My lil sister Ashley is 10 years younger than me.
3. What are your goals in life?
To be a great mother to my kids and hopefully one day 
make my dreams come true of succeeding in all the things I have wanted to do in life.
4. What made you start blogging?
Pretty funny cause when I first started blogging it was graphic design 
and the tagging world but I then converted it to makeup 
but I still try and do some graphics when I can.
5. What are your favorite beauty products of all times?
I'm in love with Urban Decay Products but if I had to choose a few 
I have to say Eye Shadow Palettes & Mac Lipsticks
6. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
This is a tuff one! The world is full of nasty and sick people and sad things..
I have to say for evil not to exist so that everyone can be happy and not get hurt by others.
7. Whats the hardest thing you had to tell somebody?
For me the hardest thing was to tell my parents I was pregnant at 16!
8. Whats the one thing you cannot live without?
My children!
9. How old are you?
30 :/
10. How many pets do you have?
I have a male English Bulldog named Tank
We used to have a female Bullmastiff named Rage (she was a sweetheart), 
she passed a year ago :(
11. What kinda food is your favorite?
Mexican!!
Even though I Puerto Rican, I love all spanish foods 
but Mexican seems to be my fav! Yummy!

I'm Nominating :
Alicia - loveliestsmile
Erica - queenstale
Alyssa - alyssacollazo
Annette - a1nettiebeauty
Steph - lilstephh
Angel - angelnightrose
Ash - stuffbyashitude
Amy - asmallbudgetbeauty
Gabi - beautymadn3ss
Angie - penguinsangel
Katy - skinstuffbykaty

My Questions For You :
1. Whats your middle name?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. What started you blogging?
4. What are your resolutions for this year?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. Have you ever broken a bone?
7. What was your favorite gift you got for christmas?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. What is your most used beauty product?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
11. What are your hobbies?

Thanks again for reading and Nominating me!
I can't wait to see what all your answers will be to my questions!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, just dropping by and leaving some support! Hope you can check my blog back too ;)

    NEW POST UP: Blog Updates, Life Updates and New year's resolutions/goals http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-chapter-of-365-opportunity.html

    Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing Love on my blog!!
    Will be checking yours out soon!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Looks like a great award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joy!
    If you have a blog post the link so I can check it out ;)
    and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag dear :)
    http://penguinsangel.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete