IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Whats in the Dec IPSY Bag

Ok it's that time..


We go over whats inside the ipsy Bag for this month!!

I just wanted to point out that the inside of this bag is super cute!


Here is the festive card :D


#1 is Urban Decay
24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil

I believe everyone got the eyeliner in Zero (Black)
I could be wrong so Let me know if you got another color.
I liked that I got black since I brought a black one and lost it some how :(

we got a nice Travel size - .03 oz
Full size is 0.04
Price for Full size is $19.00

*Receive a deluxe travel bag filled with goodies with a $25 purchase @ UrbanDecay.com!
Enter code: IPSY at Checkout*

Offer valid thru 1/7/13 or while supplies last.
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Valid in US only.
 

#2 is NYX Loose Pearl Shadow

They gave out many different colors!
I got Yellow Gold Pearl which I cannot wait to use!
We got the Full Size - .06 fl.oz.
valued at $3.00

*Receive 30% off any loose pearl shadow @ NYXCosmetics.com!
Enter Code: IPSYDUST at Checkout*

Offer valid thru 2/1/13.
Unlimited usage, valid in US only.


#3 Mai Couture Highlighter Papier

I have never tried this and I must say it looks very interesting!

Inside pics..

There are 25 Sheets in 3.9in. X 2.6in.
I guess I'll call this a deluxe sample size since
the full size comes with 50 sheets
Full Size valued at $28.00

Closer look inside at the sheets


*Receive 20% off any purchase at maicouture.com!
Enter Code: IPSY1212 at Checkout*

Offer valid thru 1/15/13.
One coupon per order and does not include tax or shipping.
Valid in US only.


#4 Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes

Yay another Full Size Item - .45oz.
Valued at $29.00

Haven't tried this yet but wow this better work miracles for that price LOL
The tube doesn't seem to be that big.

*Receive 30% off any purchase at mirabellabeauty.com!
Enter Code: IPSY at Checkout*

Offer valid thru 1/31/13.
Valid in US only, excluding territories.
 

#5 Be A Bombshell
Lip Gloss

We all got it in Hot Mess, The perfect “true Red” lip gloss.
Awesome another Full Size - 11.oz
Valued at $14

The gloss on my lips

I'm loving it! A great shade for the holidays!

*Receive 30% off any purchase at beabombshellcosmetics.com!
Enter Code: IPSY30 at Checkout*

Offer valid thru 12/31/12.
Cannot be combined with other offers.
Valid in US and Canada.


Some Ipsy Subscribers got a sweet bonus
exclusive from Urban decay..

I was one of the lucky ones!!
Urban Decay
Naked Skin Beauty Balm

This product is so new it hasn't even hit shelves yet!
I can't say the value yet but it is a sample size - .12 fl oz.

I haven't had the time to try all the items yet but I will post some more soon when I do to let you know how I feel about the products sent to me.

With that being said, I am in love with this months bag!
Well worth my $10! 

Another look at all the goods!

Let me know how you feel about your Ipsy Bag this Month!

2 comments:

  1. This bag was a very good one!
    I love the primer and eyeliner. The eyeliner really lasts all day, a huge plus for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know I love there eyeliners! I haven't tried the primer yet.

    ReplyDelete