IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

:(

Sorry I havent been online since my 2 babies are sick with colds/and bad congestive cough..
They seem to slowly be getting better since they didn't wake me up by coughing all night.
My daughter is the most recovered she is still on antibotics for her ear infection which they say is caused by the mucus and flem settling behind the ear since they had colds.

My baby boy on the other had has exactly what his sister has but worse since he has a double ear infection and doesnt want to eat or drink milk :(
But at least I'm keeping him hydrated with juice and water which he seems to want.
Hes also on anibotics and its a struggle to get him to drink it 2 times a day.
He's usually not a napper and up at 5:00 am every morning but now it seems since hes not feeling well he has been knocking out for and hour or two threw out the day.
He needs his rest to recover :(

I hate seeing my babies sick!

He's seems to be doing better today since he hasn't taken a nap and ate breakfast but I'm keeping an eye on him till he gets better.

I'll be sure to post my blog posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment