IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!!

First I want to Thank Kelly of Beauty Obsessed 2 for tagging me to join in on the fun!

Rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I would have to say toner.. I don't haven any and when I do I run out pretty fast and forget to buy it.
P.S. if anyone knows of a good toner please comment me below and let me know so I can try it out!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I don't do it every day but I would try and do them every week. Its about that time that I must do them cause I skipped last week!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I take it off right away! I have an issue I bite my nails horribly so nail polish usually never stay on my nails that long.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I usually forget to replace my items when I use it all but my husband has been so kind in buying my makeup so I'm stocked up on foundation! :D

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
hmm I do go into the sun and forget to put SPF on myself...
but another habit is how horrible I bite my nails :(
I have tried to stop on numerous occasions.
I also have very dry skin and don't put on lotion everyday like I should.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I'd have to agree with Kelly on this one!! LOL I also forget anything to do with my car! I even let the car gas go too low.. I'm not a car chick. Speaking of my car needs an oil change lol!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Yes but only because I have 4 kids so I make sure they are ready first so I can focus on myself last. ;)

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
yes but it kills me! My husbands worse cause I will not buy anything because I know I should be saving money and he asks me if I want to stop by ulta or Sephora or sometimes he buys me makeup lol!
Yeah I'm kinda spoiled!

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
They used to be thrown in one makeup case and others that didn't fit into a sephora bag lol
But my husband realized I needed to keep it organized so he brought me an awesome tuber-wear organizer draws (4 skinny draws and one big one) from target :)

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I'd have to say a year..
I had to move in our New house and it took a while for my life to get calm again and plus my laptop at the moment crashed so I didn't have a pc till hubby got a mac for us.

I TAG...
Alicia @ loveliest smile
Britt @ Blue-ly Blessed
Angela @ Souly Stones
Alyssa @ Alyssa Collazo
Alyce @ Beauty By Alyce
Erica @ Queens Tale



post signature

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I think I'll do this tomorrow.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like we have a lot in common lol! I'm glad you enjoyed doing this!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelly Crookston I know right! thanks again for tagging me it was fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a mom really changes how you get ready yourself because the kids always come first. I used to take my time getting primped. Now I get my son ready (not so much now that he's getting older) then i rush through my own getting ready :)

    Thank you so much for linking up with past Aloha Friday Blog Hops!! I'm just now getting around to following everyone back. I've followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. If you have time, I hope you follow me back if you haven't already!!

    The new Aloha Friday Blog Hop launches Thursday evening and we are hosting a GREAT giveaway!!! Come and check it out tomorrow! Aloha Friday Blog Hop HERE!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  5. @WhatJeanLikesI Completely agree :D I have already followed you ;) and thanks so much for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using Rose Water as a toner! Really light but refreshing!!

    Just found your blog through the Monday beauties blog hop! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe give it a follow??

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chrissy Lilly I have heard thats a great thing to use! I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for checking me out!

    ReplyDelete