IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


To My Husband Steven,
I Love you so much! I couldn't have asked for a better man to walk into my life and spend the rest of my life with. Threw it all I always had you to take care of me and love me no matter what. You were my friend before we became lovers and still my best friend in life. I don't know what I would do or where I would be without you. Thanks for being there for me and making this married life together an awesome one!
Love you always!
XOXOXO



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


To My Babies,
You are always in my heart and will always be my lil Valentine's. You are growing up to be such sweet individuals!
I Love that you always look out for each other.
I Love when you bring a smile to my face when we go threw bad times.
I Love how you kiss us good night every night, and I will Alway LOVE YOU.
Know that Family is LOVE!
XOXOXO



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


To My Unborn Baby Xavier,
We can't wait to hold you in my arms, kiss you, and start our journey with you in our lives!
We all LOVE you so much already.
Every night your sisters and brother kiss you and say good night and everyday they talk to you.
They love it when you kick them.
We will always Love You!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment