IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry

I haven't been posting. I have court tomorrow so I have been very stressed out getting things together. My mind racing with things I must remember UGH! My creativity is kinda SHOT at the moment so I'm sure as soon as court is over with I'll be back and running and ready to create :) Wish me Luck and Keep me in your prayers please. I hate court I get so nervous even thou I'm not at fault, just the fact someone you don't know can determine your life and change it drastically is scary to me. Whatever happens will happen it's all in Gods Plan. We know the truth even thou some people try to spread lies, the truth will come out sooner or later. I LOVE my family and wont let anything come between us. It's time for me to be strong and stick up for mines. Thanks for everyone for reading and the support ;) I'll be back to post later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment