IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ulta Freebie I got & Makeup of the day

OMG So I went in the begging of the week to get this at the store! 
I need a new brush so I got this one from ULTA:



I got these all for free :) 
(You get to choose 1 of 3 bags,
I also wanted the purple bag but I never went back plus hubby forbided me lol)  




I'll post a more detailed description of what i got in the freebie i got at Ulta later!
But I'm loving ULTA!!

Now onto my Makeup of the Day 



SHEERCOVER Duo Concealer - in medium
Covergirl Trublend minerals - 415 translucent medium
Covergirl brow & eye pencil - Midnight black

Makeup From ULTA Freebie - Countryside Gleam:
Ulta cheek color - Flush
Ulta Voluptuous Volume Mascara
Ulta dual ended eyeliner - bronze (used this as a lip liner)
Ulta lipstick - 226
Ulta lipgloss - Flirtini
Ulta eyeshadow Quads - stardust, sun-kissed, canyon, mocha, bone 
(bone I used as a under brow highlighter)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete