IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to me big boy Kane!


To My big Boy Kane,

You are growing to a bright and responsible young boy! I can't believe today your 9. But as you grow older and I watch you grow I know you will be a great man, the way you watch you sisters, even your older one lol. The way you love your new lil brother. The way you keep your room cleaned without me saying anything, and getting on your sisters back about hers lol! Love your funny personality and the way you dance. you're such a perfect child even the teachers love you! And your always bring home 100s. I don't want you to grow but I know when u do, you will be a great, Father, Brother, Husband, Man.

Love you so much!
XOXOX

*Graphics made by a friend Lorena

No comments:

Post a Comment