IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

April MyGlam Bag

OMG this is my Fav MyGlam Bag so far!! (no I didn't recieve the 1st one in Dec.)



Whats in it you ask?


1. DermStore Lip Quench Moisture Lip Treatment
I really like this product! Works for me.



2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil
I got it in Radium.. I was very worried at 1st because I don't use eye pencil colors except for black, brown, or white, but when I tried it I LOVED IT! Now I want all the colors!



3. MG Eyeshadow Brush
4. MG Eyeliner Brush

I like them both. they go with the case and blending brush I got in the last MG bag. Such a cute collection.



5. All-Belle Eyelashes with glue
Which I gotta still try on. but looking at it I gotta say it looks adorable.
Now they had different versions of the eyelashes going out. I got the Yellow Flaunt

So what did you feel about this bag? 
Did you try on the eyelashes? Do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment