IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How do you use your MG bags?

So they were asking everyone how they used they're My Glam Bags So I'm sharing with you all..



I use mines in my baby's diaper bag as organizers basically.
I used to always throw everything I needed in the diaper bag they really only have like 3 big compartments and 2 lil zip areas. 
So I was always looking and searching for stuff.
I don't carry a purse around anymore since I have a huge diaper bag for my 11 1/2 month old.

1 Bag I used for if any of my kids get hurt.. 
Kinda like a medical baggie..
Filled with: 
band aides
antibacterial cream
and midol for me ;)

2nd bag I used as cleaning kit I guess
Filled with:
Q-Tips
Baby lotion 
Baby powder 
Germ blaster Anti Bacterial Gel
All travel sizes

3rd bag I used as  a baby medical kit
Filled with:
Fever reducer with syringe
Saline spray and boogie suction
thermometer
Baby Rub Soothing gel
Humphies - for babies teething to soothe them

What do you use your bags for?

No comments:

Post a Comment