Marc B & ASOS

My Dream Outfit based around Marc B Bag 
and Outfits/Accessories from ASOS


The bag I fell in love with and the entire Outfit is based around is from marc b's new season bags.
 
Darcy Black - $71.20


When looking threw ASOS website for outfits I just fell in love with this sexy dress!

Vesper Peplum Pencil Dress with Contrast Trim - $98.22


I loved the details on the purse and found this awesome necklace with similar details.

Pieces Mille Chunky Chain Short Necklace - $31.57


Once I saw these shoes I had to add them to my dream outfit and messed together well with the black and gold!

ASOS TORI Platform Shoe Boots - $52.62


I saw these glasses that I thought would add that extra sassy-ness

River Island Claudia Cat-Eye Sunglasses - $17.54


What do you this about this outfit? 
Would you wear it?
Is it too plain?


If you would like to participate in this competition you can find the info here



0 comments :

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Link Up


Fan Of: