IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Marc B & ASOS

My Dream Outfit based around Marc B Bag 
and Outfits/Accessories from ASOS


The bag I fell in love with and the entire Outfit is based around is from marc b's new season bags.
 
Darcy Black - $71.20


When looking threw ASOS website for outfits I just fell in love with this sexy dress!

Vesper Peplum Pencil Dress with Contrast Trim - $98.22


I loved the details on the purse and found this awesome necklace with similar details.

Pieces Mille Chunky Chain Short Necklace - $31.57


Once I saw these shoes I had to add them to my dream outfit and messed together well with the black and gold!

ASOS TORI Platform Shoe Boots - $52.62


I saw these glasses that I thought would add that extra sassy-ness

River Island Claudia Cat-Eye Sunglasses - $17.54


What do you this about this outfit? 
Would you wear it?
Is it too plain?


If you would like to participate in this competition you can find the info here



No comments:

Post a Comment