IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Gifts

1st I want to wish all the Strong Mothers Everywhere a


I got so many gifts from hubby :D

What a great hubby I have.. he listens to me when I don't think he does lol and he knows what I like

My card..
Can you tell where he got my gifts from?
lol all except the flowers

ok so here is where he listened..
Been needing a new sharpener for my eyeliners
Plus I LOVE SEPHORA

His creativity kicked in with the rest
Steve figured he shouldn't get me a sharpener without pencils.

I actually never tried Sephora brand Makeup so I'll put some on soon and let you know how I feel about them. So far I'm loving the colors & the pigments.

Next he got me this awesome smokey customizable eyeshadow palette

Inside...

When I opened it I realized it was pretty awesome!
It has a removable travel mini palette where I can customize my own palette that can hold 3 smoky trios!
Which is 9 colors in the mini palette!

I have heard about Urban decay customizable palettes but I believe it only comes with 1 color & the rest you have to buy separately.
The price is also higher. Plus it's not really a mini travel size I would be willing to hold in my purse.
 This one is a perfect alternative.

Last he brought a travel size makeup brush kit

He's too cute! 

The package also came with samples

Which is why I LOVE SEPHORA!

He also took me out to dinner at my favoriate Mexican Resterant..
Sorry didn't take any pics there.

When we got home we saw a movie together (Colombiana) and he made me some mango Margaritas!
Did I ever mention I have the BEST Hubby in the world!
What did you ladies do on Mothers Day? 
What did you ladies get?

No comments:

Post a Comment