IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, September 18, 2015

Classic GlossyBox Opening

My second Subscription box surprise from Hubby is the Glossybox.

The one I received I think is the classic box since
I didn't receive anything anyone else got in there month subscription.
This could be since it was a gift and the fact my husband only got me one of these boxes.


First off I just gotta say I love the cute pink box!
Great to reuse as an organizer for makeup, cards, letters, etc.

Now lets look inside!



Each box comes with 5 items
and can I say they are amazing sizes!
1 - Julep
Color Treat Nail polish


This is a fast-drying, long lasting nail polish.
I got the color called Myriam.
This is such a nice red color!
We got the Full size which is .27 fl oz
It's valued at $14.00
It's Vegan too so thats a plus

2 - Skin Nutrition
CELL-CPR


We got the sample size
Full Size costs $150.00 
for 1 fl. oz. I think thats a bit pricey,
But I never tried this product before so we will see how this works.
It states that this is designed to rejuvenate skin
and helps produce new cells which results in
healthy, smooth, and radiant complexion.
3 - TONI&GUY HAIR MEET WARDROBE
Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray



This is a nice sample size at 2.5 fl. oz.
Full Size (6.8 Fl. oz.) costs $14.99
Again I haven't tried this product before but
I'm sure all of you know most beauty boxes send these sea salt sprays
to give you that "effortless beach texture" in your hair.
I personally never buy them but
I now have this one I can use when I want that look.
4 - City Cosmetics

Complexion Perfecting Cream


I have to say when I took it out of the glossy box it is heavy.

It's such a cool looking bottle!


We got an amazing size 1.69 fl. oz.
Full size (1.7 fl. oz.) is valued at $72.00


I guess I was expecting this to be a white cream
but it actually looks like a BB or CC cream color.
Don't worry it blends nicely onto your skin.

It states to have age-fighting ingredients and

lightens dark spots, revitalize skin, combat dullness,
blemishes, and discoloration.
I seriously cannot wait to try this out!

I think so far best item in the box!!
5 - Ardency Inn
Long play cream eyeshadow in Rebel Rebelle


We got the Full Size .07 oz.
Valued at $21.00
This alone pays for the box!
Color is in Rebel Rebelle which is a black.

Again never tried this product
or even heard of the company so
I am definitely excited to try this out!

It has a weird paintbrush kinda tip.

It has a "click turn" dispenser.

So that was the last item the box...


All in all I absolutely LOVED this box!
Can't wait to try these products out!

If you get the Glossybox subscription in the mail please
let me know if you love it or hate it!
Do you think it's worth the money?
Also If you tried any of these products out 
be sure to leave comments letting me know what you thought of them!

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Please be sure to check out my Youtube Video of

The Classic Glossybox Opening:
Gifted GlossyBox 2015 (Classic Edition)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment