IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September MyGlam/Ipsy Bag

RecentlyMyGlam has changed their name to Ipsy
Just for you who don't know what Ipsy was ;)

Now lets take a look!

Whats in the Sept. Ipsy Bag you ask?

Now lets take a closer look at the goods..

#1 SOHO Smudge Brush

Can't ever get enough makeup brushes!
Can't wait to try it out!

This Sells for $6.99 on their site.

#2 JANE Sparkle Gloss

Cute gloss in Sparkle Pink

Full Size .2 fl. oz. 
$9.99 for a pak of 3

#3 CIRCUS Nail Color By Andrea's Choice

Nice Purple color called Tightrope 

Full Size .5oz
$29.95 for the collection pak of 5 

#4 Carol's Daughter MONOI Reparing Split end Sealer

Moni Oil Conditions, Carob Seed Binds Split Ends, Babassu Oil Strengthens.
Sounds great! I have such damaged hair that needs help.

Sample Size .38 fl oz

#5 MIRABELLA Eye Colour

I'm not sure if they sent different colors out but I got #36 Semiformal
Appropriately named since it's a nice sparkle of nude which I think would be perfect for my highlight brow area since it's almost my skin color.

Full Size .07 oz
$10.00 each
So what do you think?

I think the bag itself was very cute! 
And the products well worth $10 this month!

Did any of you guys get different eye or lip colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment