IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

October Ipsy/MyGlam Bag

Got my October Ipsy/MyGlam Bag!


What's in the Oct. Ipsy Bag..

A closer look at the products in which we received this month.

#1 THE BALM COSMETICS "The Body Builder" Mascara

I have got to try this one out cause I love The Balm Products!

Sample Size .11 fl oz
Full size is .40 fl oz @ $19.00 ea.

#2 MIRENESSE Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain

Subscribers received different shades of lip bomb
I got the 4. 
Everyone got the full size and this product alone is worth 4 Ipsy Bags! 

Full Size .11 oz. 
$39.00 ea.

#3 COUTURE COLOUR Pequi Oil Treatment

It's an Alcohol-free Oil Treatment to repair Dull & Damaged hair. May be used as a pre-shampoo treatment, pre-blow-drying for smooth, sleek hair, post-blow-drying to calm frizziness, flyaways, or any time for extra softness, shine.

They do sell this product in this size so 
not sure if you would call it full size cause it seems like a sample size.
they come in 3 different sizes

Sample Size .5 fl. oz. @ $12.00

#4 BE A BOMBSHELL Eye Liner

Looks like a sharpie pen & I LOVE it!!
This product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
It goes on smooth & doesn’t smear.
At the end of the day, it still looks perfect!

Full Size $14.00 ea.

#5 COASTAL SCENTS Eye Shadow

Everyone got different shades of these cute quads.
I got set 5 which I think is great! 
I love stepping out the box rather than getting another boring nude shade.  

We got a Sample Quad size of .07 oz
Full Size for 1 shade is .04 oz
$1.99 each shade 

All the Goodies Together!

What do you think of your Ipsy? 
If you don't have one what do you think of mine?
I think it's well worth my $10 this month!
Great Job Ipsy!

2 comments:

  1. this month's bag was definitely on point! i got the lip bomb in #4 too but a different quad.. raisin berry looks gorgeous!! swatches please? ;)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will be doing swatches hopefully later today if not then tomorrow.

      I checked out your blog, nice work! I followed you ;)

      Delete