IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

OMG I finally joined MyGlam!

OK so thous of you who don't know what MyGlam is:
Every month, Delivered to your door for $10 per month, you receive a brand new Glam Bag with 4 to 5 of our top beauty finds! These full-sized products or deluxe-sized samples.

You can find out more on there website http://www.myglam.com/

I'm so excited to get my bag.. Unfortuneatly since I just subscribed a few days ago I have to wait till Febuary 10 for my bag to be shipped :(
But I'm SUPER excited and cannot wait!!

Made some graphics up for thous of you who are now a Glammie :D
(Glammies are what MyGlam fans and subscribers are called)

So you are welcome to grab these to post on your forums or blogs, facebooks, ect but please try and give credit. Don't claim as your own! Or rip apart and edit these to try and seem like you made these! also please save to your PC don't hotlink. Other than that enjoy :D











No comments:

Post a Comment