IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Natrual Makeup Look


I did a Natural Makeup Look
featuring an item which I received in my
Spring Fever VoxBox



So as you know I used NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm on my lips

On my eyes I used Urban decay Naked Palette:
Buck above crease area
Smog in the crease
Darkhorse on the outer crease & outer corner
Naked on the lid
Virgin on the inner lid
below eyebrow for highlight
Sin on bottom lid 


I used Naked Flushed Palette on my face:

 For the Highlight & Bronzer for contour 
The blush on my cheek.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Nice look, I just did a coral and gold look on my blog but tomorrow I am going natural because I have a BBQ at Niagara Falls so no heavy makeup. I have seen those lipsticks at the store and wasn't sure how they would look but I like it, very light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erica D Thanks! I love your coral & gold look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color palette is gorgeous! Does Urban Decay still carry this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kat Komin yes they should still carry it! They have them in Sephora

      Delete