IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

November Ipsy/MyGlam Bag

Got My November Ipsy Bag!!



What's inside:


we got 5 items in this months bag ;)
Lets look at everything closely..

1. nailtini - Nail Lacquer

Great Full size!
15 ml/.5 fl. oz.
Valued at $13.00 ea.

I believe we all got the same color but just in case..

I was trying to get a close up of the nail polish on so you can see the color clearly 
but it came out blurry :/
It's teal & gold tinsels awash in rose-gold microglitter

2. the Balm - Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow

Again I think we all got the same color but if not let me know!
It's a cute sample size: .9g/.03 oz.
On the website it doesn't come in singles.
They are sold in a Meet Matt(e) Palette of 9 colors
Full Palette valued at $34.50

3. bareMinerals - Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss

Cute Sample Size of 2.25 ml/.07 Fl. oz.
Full size Valued at $18.00

on my lips

I actually love it!

4. Starlet Cosmetics - eye pencil

Eye pencil is in black
This is full size 1.5g
Valued at $11.00

5. Chella - Eyebrow Defining Gel

This was an "or" item
so you either got what I got
"or" you got beyond mascara from Benefit
Sample Size of 3.5 ml - .12 Fl. oz.
Full Size valued at $18.00
Pretty cool will be trying this out!
Another quick look at all the items in the bag.

I think it was worth it not my favorite bag but I still like it so no complaints.
Do you like your bag?
Let me know by commenting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't make it in time to get the November bag, what you have though looks very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :( hopefully you can get the next months!? Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete