IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Requested Swatches

OK sorry these are late but I been busy with hurricane Sandy
(set us back a little)

Some ladies requested swatches from me so I am posting them up for you.

Pixi primer sample I got in my Target Beauty Bag:


Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx received in the Ipsy Bag:


This is with the Pixi Primer & the be a bombshell eyeliner only


lip color from the Mirenesse Lipbomb #4 that I got in the Ipsy Bag:


*Sorry for some reason this close up came out blurry but you get the color*


Coastal Sample Palette I got in my Ipsy Bag last month:


Swatches:


and the finished look which I used everything in the post that I shared with you and 
my Naked Skin Foundation in shade 7.0

(I'm really a 7.5 but it was all sephora had)

Finished Look:


What do you guys think?


For fun I have a blooper pic for you!!
This is what I have to deal with when doing my makeup and tring to take pics of it 
lol never a dull moment!



Man my husband looks evil in this pic lol no filters thats how the pic actually came out! 
Creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment